HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO WORK AT A LIBRARY?
The Henry County Library is looking to fill the following position:
Circulation Clerk- Henry County Library, Clinton
28 hours per week
Mon-Thurs 4:00-9:00PM, Sat 8:00-5:00PM
This position requires the following job responsibilities:
Working the circulation desk
- Registering new users for library cards
- Checking materials in and out for patrons
- Collecting fines from patrons
- Shelving materials and keeping shelves organized
- Answering the phone and transferring calls
- Assisting patrons to find materials and services in the library
- Work the reference desk
- Assist patrons using computers, copy machine, fax machine
- Other duties as required by the director
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is dedicated to providing excellent customer service. Candidates must be able to do the following things:
Interact with the public in a friendly manner
- Be comfortable typing and using computers and willing to learn new computer programs.
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Lift 25lbs
- Push a book cart
- Bend to reach low shelves and be able to reach high shelves
- Be organized
- Communicate in a professional manner
- Have strong writing skills
This position starts at $8.00 an hour and includes paid time off and dental and vision benefits.
Interested parties need to complete an employment application and submit short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or turn the documents in person to the Clinton branch at:
123 E Green St
Clinton MO 64735
For questions about these positions please e-mail email@example.com or call 660-885-2612. This position closes Fri, Nov 23rd.
The Henry County Library adheres to all federal, state, and local laws regarding equal employment opportunity.