HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO WORK AT A LIBRARY?
The Henry County Library is looking to fill a circulation clerk position at the Lenora Blackmore Branch Library in Windsor. This is a 25-29 hour a week position and requires working predominantly 8:00Am-1:00PM Mon- Fri and every other Saturday from 8:00AM-12:00PM. This position requires the following job responsibilities:
- Working the circulation desk
- Registering new users for library cards
- Checking materials in and out for patrons
- Collecting fines from patrons
- Putting materials on hold for patrons
- Shelving materials and keeping shelves organized
- Answering the phone
- Assisting patrons to find materials and services in the library
- Other duties as required by the director
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who is at least 18 years of age and is dedicated to providing excellent customer service. Candidates must be able to do the following things:
- Interact with the public in a friendly manner
- Be comfortable typing and using computers and willing to learn new computer programs.
- Lift 25lbs
- Push a book cart
- Bend to reach low shelves and be able to reach high shelves
- Be organized
- Communicate in a professional manner
Interested parties need to fill out an application and submit a cover letter. Applications can be found on the Henry County Library web-site, www.henrycolib.org, or picked up in either library locations. Completed applications and cover letters can be e-mailed to email@example.com or turned the documents in person to either Henry County Library location. This position pays $8.00 an hour.
Henry County Library
123 E Green St.
Clinton MO 64735
Lenora Blackmore Branch Library
105 W Benton Ave
Windsor MO 65360
For questions about this position please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 660-885-2612. This position closes Friday, May 4th.
The Henry County Library adheres to all federal, state, and local laws regarding equal employment opportunity.